Roll Off Dumpsters FAQs
Below you will find some common questions and answers about roll off dumpsters. If you have any additional questions, please give us a call and let us know. We also offer emergency delivery as well as weekend service.
1. What is a Roll Off Dumpster?
A roll off dumpster is used for projects that create large amounts of waste as well as trash that can be hard to compact. This type of dumpster is best used as a temporary dumpster. They also help hold down costs for projects that create a great deal of debris as they are easy to load.
2. What is a Roll Off Dumpster used for?
Roll off dumpsters work well for construction projects, contaminated soil, industrial waste, and large items. Typically they are used for demolition, construction, and renovation projects. Finally, you might consider a roll off dumpster if you are removing large pieces of furniture or appliances from a home or apartment complex.
3. What size containers do we offer in the Roll Off Dumpster design?
Our containers come in sizes from 15 to 45 yard roll-off style.
Roll-Off Sizes Include:
- 15 yard – 4 ft H x 16 ft L x 8 ft W
- 20 yard – 4 ft H x 22 ft L x 8 ft W
- 30 yard – 6 ft H x 22 ft L x 8 ft W
- 40 yard – 8 ft H x 22 ft L x 8 ft W
- 45 yard – 9 ft H x 22 ft L x 8 ft W