Front Loading Dumpster FAQ
Below you will find some common questions and answers about front load dumpsters. If you have any additional questions, please give us a call and let us know. We never have hold-times on the phone, so you will be able to speak to one of our team members right away.
1. What is a Front Load Dumpster?
A front load dumpster is a waste disposal container that has an opening, a door, on the front that allows easy access when loading the dumpster. That way, you can throw waste in through the front door or the top.
2. What is a Front Load Dumpster used for?
Front load dumpsters can be used as a second dumpster for recycling or as a container for any non-toxic waste materials as well as spring and fall property cleanup. In addition, these dumpsters are used for demolition projects, both residential and commercial as well as full home demolitions.
3. What size containers do we offer in the Front Load Dumpster design?
Our containers come in sizes from 4 to 11 yard square box styles, and our roll off dumpsters come in 20 to 45 yard sizes.
Box Style Container Sizes Include:
- 4 yard – 4ft H x 4.5 ft L x 6 ft W
- 6 yard – 4.5 ft H x 6 ft L x 6 ft W
- 8 yard – 6 ft H x 6 ft L x 6 ft W
- 11 yard – 6.5 ft H x 7 ft L x 6 ft W
Roll-Off Sizes Include:
- 10 yard – 4 ft H x 11 ft L x 8 ft W
- 15 yard – 4 ft H x 16 ft L x 8 ft W
- 20 yard – 4 ft H x 22 ft L x 8 ft W
- 30 yard – 6 ft H x 22 ft L x 8 ft W
- 40 yard – 8 ft H x 22 ft L x 8 ft W
- 45 yard – 9 ft H x 22 ft L x 8 ft W
- 55 yard – 9 ft H x 26 ft L x 8 ft W