Residential Trash Pickup Services
If your residential community doesn’t have a city assigned trash pickup service, you must have experienced the inconvenience of hauling away heavy trash bags to the nearest dumpster. Also, you have to make sure to look for a community dumpster, if not, you may get charged with hefty fines for trespassing private property. If the dumpster is located far away, you have to carry the bags in your car, which is still stinking from your last garbage haul. At times, you end up full-with-garbage trash bags sitting in your garage for days. Moreover, when you are busy managing garbage disposal, it’s hard to focus on separating trash for recycle.
Residents tired of hauling their trash to the dumpster can take benefit from our Residential Curbside Trash Pickup Service, an affordable solution for your trash pickup. We offer weekly trash pickup service for a reasonable price, see below:
Our Weekly Curbside Trash Pickup Cost:
- Regular rate using customer owned containers is $48/quarter (3 months)
- Regular rate with our 96 cart on wheels is $54/quarter
- Senior rate using customer owned container is $42/quarter (For customers age 62 and older)
- Senior rate with 96 cart on wheels $48/quarter (For customers age 62 and older)
To better serve you, we have laid out the following guidelines. If you have any questions, feel free to call us at (810)227-1298
- Any bulk items must be called-in ahead of your scheduled pickup day.
- You MUST call-in large or “out of the ordinary” items such as: appliances, furniture, carpet, and construction debris. There may be extra charges that apply for these types of materials.
- Yard Waste: Must be called-in ahead of your scheduled pickup day. Price for yard waste is $1 per bag and must be in brown paper yard waste bags.
- We recommend your trash be set out the night before, all trash must be at the curb by 6am on your scheduled service day.
- You may have up to (4) 30-gallon trash cans OR(12) 13-gallon kitchen size bags. If you use our 96-gallon curb cart rental you may have an additional 30-gallon trash can OR (3-4) 13-gallon kitchen size bags.
- Sharing is not be permitted; one account per household.
To properly dispose trash and promote ecological balance, we also offer recycling as part of our Residential Curbside Trash Pickup Service. Recycling requires the use of special 30-gallon recycling bags. These bags come in packs of 10 ($10.00 per pack of 10) which can be delivered to your home. The bag fee is the only cost to you for recycling. If you are running low on these bags, call the office right away, and they’ll be delivered on your next scheduled pickup.
ACCEPTABLE MATERIAL GUIDELINES:
- Cardboard, paperboard, and paper bags: Flatten cardboard boxes, cut into smaller pieces. Wax-coated cardboard or paperboard or pizza boxes are not accepted
- Magazines, catalogs, junk mail, and office paper: All types and sizes, envelopes, flyers, brochures, postcards, etc.
- Newspapers are accepted, however, don’t forget to remove bags, strings, and rubber bands
- Kitchen Cookware, steel, aluminum and tin cans: Metal pots, pans, tins, and utensils. Make sure the cans are empty.
- Plastics #1, #2, #4, #5, #6, #7: Empty containers only, plastic/grocery/retail bags are accepted. You don’t have to remove caps, lids, and labels.
- Wax-coated cardboard, paperboard, pizza boxes
- Propane tanks
- Medical waste/syringes
- Wood items
- Garden hose
- Electrical cords